Monday, February 16, 2009

OUTSIDE SCHOOL ACTIVITIES...

1) On somedays, i have tution and on sundays i have golf. I am not someome that takes up loads of activities as i get busy with CCAs and tutuion/school homework.

2) Probably 3 or 4 days. It depends on the time that i have.

3) Tutions last for about 2 hours or so and golf lasts for 4 or 5 hours.

4) Tution is to help me understand a certain subject better while golf relaxes me.

5) Yes. If i did not take up tution, i think i would not be able to cope well enough for my studies. And golf allows me to meet new friends and relax.

6) No. These activities have been helping me balance out my time and keeps me busy as well.

7) No. These activities have been going on for about 3-4 years. Canceling it might make things awkward for me.

8) Yes. But it also depends on when they actually take up the activities. And what kind of activities they take up. Learning new things might help and sometimes it would make the free time you have scarce. In other words, it is like asking yourself if u want to give up time to learn a new skill that might do good in the future or just move on like everybody else without making the most of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment